This or That.
150: Blondes or Brunettes? Uh, both.
151: Red Heads or Black Haired? Red Heads definitely.
152: Phone or Online? Hmm, either.
153: Drunk or High? Either one would be fine with me, but at this point probs drunk.
154: Hugs or Kisses? Hugs
Do I believe in.
155: Magic? Eh, nah.
156: Orbs? Yea.
157: War? Well ya it’s a real thing, I just don’t support it.
158: Gay Marriage? Of course I believe it. I honestly hope it becomes legal everywhere.
159. Ghosts? Eh, a little.
160. Soul Mates? Eh, I’m not sure.
161. Horoscopes? Yeah kinda.
162. God? I believe there is something.. this is kinda a touchy subject tho.
163. Hell? Hmm. I’m not sure.
164. Heaven? Yes.
165. Aliens? Nah.
166. Yourself? Not one bit, tbh.
167. Fate? Eh, I dunno.
168. Luck? Sometimes.
169. Love at first site? To an extent.
170. What did I do yesterday? Slept in, hung out with Jesse, played minecraft, downloaded beautiful music, shoveled the driveway.
171. Do I play an instrument? Nah
172. Am I taller than my mom? Eh, we’re about the same height.
173. Are my parents divorced? No they’re not even married, tbh.
174. Do I have any siblings? Yes, 3 half brothers.
175. How many cousins do I have? Way too fucking many to count atm tbh. sorry not sorry.
176. Last Youtube video I watched? The Disney Challenge by Tyler Oakley ft. Zoella.
177. The last three songs I bought were? Uh idr. I rarely buy songs. So ya.
178. My mom: Is the best person in the world.
179. Spongebob can: Make Krabby Patties?
180. Marriage is: Not a big thing in my family. So I have no opinion on it.
181. On my calendar: I have my work schedule written down.
182. In my pockets: I don’t have pockets in the clothes I’m currently wearing.
183. Piggy banks are: cute?
184. Xbox or PS3: Both.
185. My favorite shampoo is: Uh Pure Clean/ anything from Garnier Frutic. I totally butchered the spelling? oh well.
186. My best friend: is my dog Rufus no doubt.
187. My pet(s): are the best ever. I love all of them.
188. My bed is: a very comfortable place to lay around and hang out.
189. Last book I read: Looking for Alaska by John Green. Also, I started The Fault in Our Stars by John Green though.
190. My first job was: Cashier at Walmart (still my current job)
191. My first car was: lol I don’t drive/ own a car.
192. I am allergic to: Penicillin and other things I believe..
193. My height is: Like 5 foot 4- 5 foot 5? I’m not sure.
194. My ring size is: Huh, I measured it before at work with Sarah but I’m afraid I forgot..
195. My shoe size is: Between 5-9.5 depending on the shoe.
196. My eye color is: Blueish Green.. It changes I believe.
197. My cellphone company is: Virgin Mobile.
198. I am really: Lonely and slightly tired.
199. I was born in: a hospital in 1994.
200. My crush’s name is: Peter. aka Boner biscuit, aka peepee. aka not gonna happen bc he’s a douche bagel and didn’t text me but whatever.
ugh thank you for asking me questions lovely anon. it’s been fun.
It’s really fucked that we can just say we puked or we have a sore throat and stay home from school but we can’t say I’m too sad to go to school or I want to jump off a bridge and school isn’t the best place for me right now. Mental illnesses are just as serious as any physical illness.Parents need to realize this.